Strawberries are making their way onto the summer menu, so dip them in chocolate, apply cream, champagne or simply get ready to eat fresh. What’s more – they can add to your beauty and health!
Neil Nujant, executive product chef at Morrison, a chain of British supermarkets, offers his top five ways to get the most out of your strawberries this summer, FemaleFirst.co.uk reports.
1. Try dipping in a good balsamic vinegar. It’s a perfect appetizer.
2. Serve whole with shaved Parmesan cheese, a kind of Italian extra-hard cheese. Salted cheese goes perfectly with strawberries to create a sweet fragrant flavor.
3. Try a skewer-rub with a little olive oil, then quickly barbecue over hot coals and then serve with fresh black pepper
4. Strawberries are perfect for smoothies with a little yogurt, banana and orange juice.
Source: Indian Express Archive
5. Grind the strawberries using a fork with a little sugar and freshly chopped mint. It is delicious to serve with vanilla ice cream